ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT | ref.MF784
Our client currently has an opportunity available for a new team member to join their Financial Reporting team.
The role holder will report to the Management Accountant and will be responsible for contributing to the monthly financial reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly journal entries for expense accruals and prepayments in a timely manner.
- Classifying costs accurately.
- Reviewing expense postings to account codes.
- Maintaining fixed assets register and reconciling against records.
- Compiling and analysing transactional data for month end expense reporting.
Skills & experience:
- The successful candidate will be working towards an accounting qualification or be qualified through experience.
- Experience with financial reporting and management accounting.
- Previous experience within a similar role in a financial services company.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF784.