ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT | ref.MF817
Our client is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to join their busy Finance Reporting team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group’s cost base.
- Production of monthly/periodic financial information for the group’s service companies including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
- Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting.
- Input of data and journal entries in the preparation and production of financial reports.
Skills & experience:
- The successful candidate will be working towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or will hold an Accountancy/Finance degree.
- Have 3 to 5 years’ experience within management accounting and variance analysis.
- Good numerical skills and the ability to analyse data.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF817.