Our client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join their busy team.
· Day-to-day bookkeeping of in-house and client files
· Purchase and sales ledger updating and reconciliations
· Processing daily bank transactions and making payments
· Monthly bank reconciliations
· Potentially an element of client accounting work ie. bringing files to trial balance and preparing accounts, but again something that would develop over time.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
· This role requires someone who is motivated, has a keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
· The role would suit someone who has started a professional qualification.
· Ideally someone with a years or more experience in a similar position/company.
· Ideally someone who has experience in using the Viewpoint software.
· The opportunity exists for someone who can grow in to a role and progress over time to become an integral part of the team.
· Someone who is comfortable working independently and prioritising workloads to meet deadlines.
To discuss further and for a full job description, please call us on 01624 69800 or email email@example.com, quoting our reference MF248.