ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT | ref.MF864
We currently have an interesting opportunity available for an Accounts Assistant to join a well-established independent accounting firm on a permanent basis.
The role holder will complete various accounting requirements for a portfolio of clients and administration tasks for the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assistance with bookkeeping for clients, liaising on any issues.
- Assist with accounts preparation, preparation of VAT returns, preparation of income tax returns, and preparation of internal management accounts.
- Liaising with auditors where applicable.
- Processing Isle of Man payroll for clients.
- Preparing client invoices.
- Performing treasury function for clients.
- Making online payment for salaries and tax/NI and other ad hoc accounts task as required.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably hold a CAT qualification or be working towards.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF864.