AFFILIATE MANAGER | ref.MF845
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Affiliate Manager who is keen to demonstrate their skills in the fast-moving cryptocurrency space.
Joining the Marketing team, the role holder will play a key role in growing and managing international affiliate relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilising a variety of channels to engage with new affiliates and manage existing affiliates.
- Optimisation and ROI-analysis for affiliates.
- Developing, delivering and monitoring affiliate recruitment campaigns.
- Supporting the onboarding experience and giving existing affiliates effective and timely responses.
- Collating and reporting on performance data within the marketing team.
- Assisting promotion execution and payments.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience as an affiliate operative.
- Experience in a consumer-facing brand ideally within fintech or financial services.
- Proven experience working across different marketing channels.
- Project management experience.
This role would suit a committed and self-motivated individual with a passion for affiliate marketing strategy development and delivery.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF845.