AML ANALYST | ref.MF854
Our client is currently seeking an AML Analyst to join their busy Customer Services team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will support the company’s AML/CTF defence by undertaking screening and risk assessments of the client base and will be a point of reference for practical interpretation of AML policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking screening and risk assessments of the client base.
- Acting as a point of reference for practical interpretation of AML policies and procedures across the business.
- Working closely with the AML Manager and wider AML team to ensure AML/CTF obligations are met.
- Maintaining high risk registers.
- Investigating results of manual and automated transaction monitoring.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have comprehensive understanding of AML obligations and requirements within the financial services sector.
- Experience of using screening software.
- Previous experience within a financial crime environment.
- Hold or be working towards a relevant professional qualification.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF854.