ASSISTANT MANAGER/MANAGER | ref.MF771
Our client is an independent fiduciary provider. They are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager/Manager to join their client services team.
The role holder will assist in the administration of a portfolio of Company and Trust structures including bookkeeping and accounts review for the same.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of day to day administration for a portfolio of clients.
- Direct client and intermediary contact.
- Maintenance of client financial records.
- Production of minutes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients.
- Carrying out administration tasks and statutory and governance work.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable industry experience in a similar role.
- A relevant qualification (ICSA, STEP etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of Fiduciary Structures.
- Experience bookkeeping for Companies and Trusts is also essential.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF771.