BACKEND ENGINEER | ref.MF777
Our client is currently seeking a Backend Engineer to join their busy and expanding team.
The role holder will be responsible for the delivery of API services to the frontend and will be a self-motivated, independent worker capable of working as a team to achieve goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building the backend platform API (GraphQL, REST).
- Ensure backend scalability (high performance backend systems).
- Working with and developing distributed systems and microservices.
- Design and implement platform API’s and services to support React and Mobile Apps / Electron and desktop Apps.
- Integrating with third-party services and APIs.
- Working with Javascipt / NodeJs / GoLang / Python.
- Development and maintenance of interfaces to backend databases (SQL / NoSQL, Postgres, MongoDB, elasticsearch).
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to offer alternative approaches.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF777.