A vacancy has arisen within our client’s Finance Department.
Reporting to the Bank Reconciliations Team Manager, this position is primarily responsible for the reconciliation of bank accounts and internal control accounts and the clearance of outstanding items.
The main duties are:-
- The reconciliation of bank accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
- Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
- Identification and investigation of outstanding items
- Download of Citidirect and HSBC daily reports
- Daily journaling and filing
The successful candidate will:-
- Ideally be educated to A level standard, but with a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A - C including Maths and English
- Preferably have experience of work with bank reconciliations, ideally within the Life Assurance Industry.
- Have knowledge of accounting, policy administration and associated bank reconciliation packages would be beneficial
- Have a strong working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Have the ability to organise their own work and meet to deadlines
- Have the ability to ensure that items are cleared accurately and within the timescales set
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900, quoting reference MF1916.