BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF848
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a proactive, organised and hardworking individual to join a growing business on a permanent basis.
This role offers flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment between the office and home.
The role holder will be a high performing administrator with strong organisational skills and the ability to build strong working relationships. You will have a proactive approach to work with a can-do attitude.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming and directing any visitors.
- Coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Answering incoming calls and responding to emails and queries.
- Client correspondence.
- Maintaining office supplies.
- Creating and updating records and databases.
- Providing administrative support to colleagues.
- General bookkeeping duties including processing invoices and receipts.
- Assisting with developing processes and procedures.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar position.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to a high level of accuracy.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF848.