Our client has a new opportunity available within their Manchester office for a Chartered Tax Adviser.
- Provide advice on accounting and taxation to new and existing clients. Specific areas include;
- IHT and estate planning
- Knowledge and advising on statutory reliefs such as Incorporation and holdover relief
- Forensic tax work around RTC and HMRC Enquiries
- HMRC Clearances
- Share structuring
- Family trust taxation
- Personal/company/trust tax returns
- Client interaction
- Assist when relevant with the preparation of trust documentation/company incorporations
- Support the New Business team with appropriate advice/material and news items.
- Liaising with intermediaries
- Willing to travel to client/intermediary meetings within the UK
- Produce technical briefings and tax reports.
To discuss further and for a full job description, please call us on 01624 69800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting our reference MF271.