COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF814
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Compliance Administrator to join a busy team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will assist with day-to-day client administration, take on and monitoring and will ensure compliance services provided to all clients are maintained to the highest standards and all legislative and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of the set-up of new clients, ensuring acceptable CDD has been provided and the preparation of client risk assessments.
- Prepare annual returns.
- Co-ordinate board meetings including agenda, initial board pack preparation, take minutes and produce drafts.
- Assist with the preparation of regulatory submissions and queries.
Skills and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience within an office environment.
- Experience of preparing regulatory returns
- A basic understanding of compliance and its function.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role would suit a positive, self-motivated individual with a professional client facing attitude.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF814.