COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF886
A leading CSP on island is currently seeking compliance professionals to join their busy and growing team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business that puts their people first. Working in a friendly and collaborative environment, you will be responsible for various compliance related duties and will ideally have an interest or previous experience in gaming.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Undertaking appropriate compliance monitoring, producing reports to senior management.
- Assisting with AML requirements and Customer Due Diligence reviews.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of relevant regulations and any changes or developments.
- Maintaining and updating company policies and procedures.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As Compliance Administrator, you will:
- Have previous experience within a compliance or related position with a CSP / TSP environment.
- An interest or previous experience within gaming.
- Hold or be willing to work towards a relevant professional qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF886.