COMPLIANCE MANAGER | ref.MF877
We currently have an interesting opportunity available for an experienced compliance professional to join our client’s Risk & Compliance department on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and taking ownership of responsibilities in respect of regulatory requirements with auditors and regulators.
- Preparing compliance documentation, reports and approval requests as required.
- Identifying, recommending and developing new AML, CFT and compliance policies and procedures.
- Providing guidance to the business in relation to risk, compliance and AML issues.
- Production of reports for the relevant boards and committees as necessary.
- Promoting awareness of regulatory principles and requirements on a daily basis.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have significant risk and compliance experience.
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements and an understanding of complex structures including companies and trusts.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Hold a relevant AML / Compliance professional qualification.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF877.