CORPORATE ACTIONS ADMIN | ref.MF867
We currently have an exciting opportunity available within our client’s Investment department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual interested in investments to join a busy team within a well-established life assurance business.
The role holder will develop strong understanding of back office investment functions and will gain exposure to all areas of the business, how the market operates and the effects on clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interacting with stakeholders across the business.
- Processing corporate action entitlements across policies.
- Notifying policy holders of corporate action related correspondence.
- Dealing with client/IFA queries with emphasis on ‘on touch’ resolution.
- Assisting the Senior Corporate Actions Office in development of procedures.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have good numeracy skills.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- 5 GCSES grade C or above including English and Maths.
- Experience within the life assurance or investment / fund industry is preferred but training will be provided to the right candidate.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF867.