CORPORATE ACTIONS ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF786
Our client is currently seeking a new team member to join their Investments team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with corporate action elections.
- Assisting with corporate action inputting.
- Assisting with corporate action correspondence.
- Dealing with client / IFA queries.
- Assisting the Senior Corporate Actions Office with the development of procedures.
Skills & experience:
- The successful candidate will have good numerical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above including Maths and English.
- Experience within the life assurance industry or investment / fund industry is preferred.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF786.