CSP ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF833
Our client is currently seeking an experienced CSP Administrator to join their busy Fiduciary team on a permanent basis.
This is an interesting and diverse role which would suit a hardworking individual with previous experience within the fiduciary sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships.
- Assisting with client billing.
- Conducting annual file reviews.
- Processing and facilitating payments.
- Undertaking new business administration duties.
- Opening bank accounts.
- Preparing reports and maintaining client files.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience working within trust and corporate services or similar client-facing position.
- A good understanding of trust and company administration.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team who are committed to delivering outstanding results and providing a world-class service.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF833.