CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR | ref.MF819
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to act as the first point of contact for customers, dealers and brokers.
The role holder will provide exceptional customer service to all customers, establishing and meeting their needs and will also provide administrative support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support primarily to all areas of the Operations & Customer Services team.
- Answer the telephone and deal with customer queries professionally.
- Meet with customers face to face and explain requirements, products and services.
- Help customers complete application forms and explain AML and CDD requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar administrative role within financial services (preferably banking).
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above including Maths and English.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF819.