CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF813
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new team member within our client’s Customer Services New Business team.
This role would suit a high performing administrator, with an understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements with strong attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing new business applications for quality, AML and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes.
- Ensuring new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines and procedures.
- Contacting Financial Advisers and customers to request outstanding information.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in life assurance, ideally within new business.
- A good understanding of AML.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF813.