CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE | ref.MF827
Due to rapid and accelerating growth, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Services Executive to join their fast-paced department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and using customer service expertise to identify and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to customers, responding to a diverse range of problems and requests.
- Ensuring all customers experience an exceptional level of service.
- Escalating any issues as required.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a customer services role.
- Strong communication skills on all levels.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Sound numerical skills.
This role would suit a professional individual with a can-do attitude, lots of energy and an interest in professional development.
Our client is innovative, energetic and growing fast. They promote open-ended learning and offer excellent benefits and development opportunities.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF827.