DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER | ref.MF882
We currently have an exciting opportunity available with a growing international business who are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to join their Isle of Man team in a Data Management position.
The role holder will share the Group’s commitment to providing excellent levels of service and adhering to the highest standards of best business practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- In liaison with business unit heads and Business Analysts, design, implement and maintain data management and reporting systems to be the source of all fund and management reporting information.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting for both internal and external parties.
- Provide statistical reports for submission to relevant professional bodies and regulators.
- Ensure all information security, data privacy, regulatory and legal requirements are met at all times.
- Working with the Compliance department, design and implement data governance taking into account industry best practice, management requirements and regulatory and legal responsibilities.
- Liaise with outsourced suppliers on matters relating to data management.
- Design and create workflows to automate business processes.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have a relevant professional qualification which demonstrates an understanding of businesses regulatory requirements in relation to data management e.g., ACA/ACCA, Certified Data Management Professional.
- Preferred 3 years’ experience within a financial services company with experience in managing data, IT risk or audit processes.
- Experience with data modelling, data warehousing, data integration, data mining and data quality.
- Knowledge of software such as PowerBI, PowerAutomate, databases, Excel, Access and SQL.
This role would suit an individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and good understanding of GDPR requirements.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF882.