EXPENSES & INVOICES ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF798
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new team member within our client’s Payments Team, based in Douglas.
The role holder will be primarily responsible for the payment of all invoices and settlement of expenses and company credit cards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling company credit card payments and staff expenses.
- Daily processing invoices through multi payment systems.
- Dealing with invoice queries directly through suppliers or liaising with colleagues.
- Handling monthly invoices and petty cash.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable role within financial services.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office – in particular Excel.
- Hold 5 GCSEs at grade C or above including Mathematics,
- High level of numerical skills.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF798.