FAMILY ADVOCATE / LAWYER | ref.MF802
Our client is currently seeking a Family Advocate / Lawyer to join the Family Team in their Douglas office.
The role holder will be responsible for dealing with a range of personal and family law matters and will be a dedicated an qualified family advocate / lawyer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contact and residence orders.
- Financial matters and maintenance.
- Separation agreements and divorce.
- Prenuptial agreements.
- Parental responsibility.
- Filing legal documents.
- Attending court proceedings.
- Participating in mediation sessions.
This is an interesting opportunity to join a dynamic law practice and become part of a well-established, highly regarded and friendly business.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF802.