FINANCE SYSTEMS & PROJECT ASSISTANT | ref.MF804
Our client is currently seeking a new team member to join their Finance team.
The role holder will assist in the delivery of finance specific and finance elements of strategic projects. Maintenance, administration and development of core finance systems as well as user access and chart of account updates to support financial reporting requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the finance function to ensure user access, chart of account updates and dealing with general system queries.
- Taking a lead in the administration of Group Purchase order system IPOS ensuring setup and authorization hierarchies are maintained.
- Assisting the team in projects both finance specific and group wide.
- Providing support for the reconciliation of system control accounts.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be working or willing to work towards AAT/CAT qualifications.
- Ideally have previous experience working within financial services.
- Experience of using SUN or a similar accounting package.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF804.