FINANCIAL CONSULTANT | ref.MF837
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Financial Consultant to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for planning and carrying out sales activities within the agreed product range, in accordance with corporate business plans and individual sales targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and managing personal business portfolio according to agreed market development strategy.
- Planning and prioritising sales activities and client / prospective client contact towards achieving business aims.
- Managing client meetings and delivering financial solutions to meet requirements.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new clients through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Communicating, liaising and negotiating internally and externally.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the offshore financial services.
- Hold minimum Level 4 or equivalent relevant qualification to enable delivery of advice on all aspects of corporate and individual financial planning.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and operate largely independently with accountability.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF837.