FRONTEND ENGINEER | ref.MF776
An interesting opportunity is currently available for an experienced Frontend Engineer.
The role holder will be responsible for the frontend implementation of reactjs across web and mobile and will be a key player in driving our client’s success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building UI design and UX systems.
- Constructing a consistent component library for use throughout the platform.
- Developing and integrating with frontend technologies (React, Material UI, NextJS / NestJS).
- React Native/native mobile development.
- Desktop / electron development.
- Integrate with SQL+ NoSQL databases over GraphQL and REST.
- Enhancing frontend performance with SSR, Lazy-loading, Reducing external traffic, Prefetching.
- Ensuring frontend is responsive and remains usable on a range of devices.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have previous frontend experience.
- Ability to liaise with colleagues, other departments and stakeholders and build strong working relationships.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF776.