FULL STACK ENGINEER | ref.MF780
Our client is seeking an innovative and experienced Full Stack Engineer to join their Development team.
The role holder will be part of an expanding team and will contribute towards the success and progress of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with all members of the team and liaising with other departments and stakeholders.
- Offering alternative approached to problem-solving to ensure the business stays at the cutting edge.
Skills and experience:
- Experience developing docker/Kubernetes/serverless application architecture.
- Familiar with microservices and event-driven based architecture.
- Practical knowledge of AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Quality DevOps experience.
- Strong working knowledge of GIT version control.
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL and NoSQL concepts and technologies.
This role would suit a pro-active, independent worker who is able to work as a team in order to achieve goals.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF780.