FULL STACK SUPPORT / MAINTENANCE | ref.MF773
Our client is currently seeking an individual with good experience and involvement in multiple frontend and backend systems to join their team as dedicated support / maintenance.
The role holder will be responsible for maintaining and supporting operations, incorporating any ongoing changes and enhancements on an ongoing basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining UI design and UX systems.
- Maintaining with frontend technologies (React, Material UI, NextJS / NestJS).
- React Native/native mobile development.
- Familiarity with SQL+ NoSQL databases over GraphQL, REST and SQL.
- Interpret and action feedback from unit / code coverage tests.
- Enhancing front end performance with SSR, Lazy-loading, Reducing external traffic, Prefetching.
- Familiar with CI/CD, AWS, Code Pipeline and Code Build.
- Ensuring frontend is responsive and remains usable on a range of devices.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience with multiple frontend and backend systems.
- Well rounded individual capable of problem solving to a high level and at pace.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF773.