GENERAL ADMINISTRATOR & CORPORATE SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT | ref.MF759
Our client is currently recruiting for a hardworking and professional individual with strong organisational and communication skills to join their busy finance team.
The role holder will be responsible for providing support to all executive and non-executive directors and dealing with all applicable corporate matters in a highly professional, well organised and timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all calls and email enquiries are managed in a timely and professional manner.
- Receiving and sorting incoming and outgoing mail efficiently.
- Liaising with the Facilities team to manage service suppliers.
- Acting as first point of contact and dealing with correspondence.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Preparing reports.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Collating financial reports.
- Proof reading and formatting documents.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in an administrative support role.
- Experience of collating board meeting agenda packs and taking meeting minutes.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office.
This role would suit an individual with a high degree of personal integrity, discretion and respect for confidentiality and who is confident and articulate with high attention to detail.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF759.