INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF849
Our client is currently seeking a high performing administrator to support introducers and policyholders to deliver superior levels of service and to develop positive relationships with clients, both existing and new.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing new business applications.
- Issuing policy documents, endorsements and renewal documentation.
- Providing a superior level of customer support when dealing with queries.
- Administering all incoming work and enquiries as received.
- Accurate processing of receipt of payments.
- Producing and issuing commission payments.
- Maintaining scanned records.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have previous administration experience, ideally within general insurance but this is not essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service skills.
- 5 GCSEs including English Language.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual with good planning and organisational skills and the ability to be adaptable and work as part of a team.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF849.