HEAD OF COMPLIANCE | ref.MF803
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our client’s Risk & Compliance department for an experienced, enthusiastic compliance professional.
The role holder will have strong attention to detail and the desire to be part of a collaborative team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as Compliance Officer and DMLRO for IOM.
- Managing and taking ownership of responsibilities in respect of any regulatory requirements with auditors and regulators, preparing compliance documentations, reports and approval requests.
- Identifying and developing new AML, CFT and compliance policies and procedures.
- Providing guidance to the business in relation to risk, compliance and AML issues.
- Production of reports for the relevant Boards and Risk Committees.
- Promoting awareness of regulatory principles and requirements on a day to day basis.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have risk and compliance experience.
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements.
- An understanding of complex structures including companies and trusts.
- A relevant AML/Compliance professional qualification (ICA Diploma).
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF803.