INTERNAL AUDITOR | ref.MF835
We currently have an interesting opportunity available for an experienced Internal Auditor with a well-established financial services group on island.
The role holder will assist the Internal Audit Manager with the timely delivery of high quality assurance audit reports on third party intermediaries and portfolios of business. The successful candidate will also assist the Internal Audit function to carry out internal audits in the UK and Isle of Man.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing assistance to the Internal Audit Manager for the creation of reports for the Audit Risk & Compliance Committee.
- Assisting in organising and carrying out assessments of internal business processes, procedures and controls.
- Identifying potential areas of operational, financial or regulatory vulnerability and risk and provide feedback with recommended corrective action.
- Assisting with internal audits for third party intermediaries.
- Keeping up to date with UK and IOM regulatory changes and incorporating the impact of future legislation on current audits.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be qualified or part qualified ACCA or equivalent or be working towards a recognised internal audit qualification.
- Demonstrate and understanding of the full audit cycle.
- Have up to date knowledge of internal audit reporting.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF835.