INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF783
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new team member to join our client’s busy Investments team.
This role would suit a high performing administrator with an understanding of investments and/or fund administration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing back office administration for investment related processes.
- Ensuring policyholder valuations are up to date.
- Stock reconciliations.
- Dividends and corporate actions.
- Settlement of all trades.
- Dealing with internal and external client / IFA queries.
- Dealing with internal and external auditors.
Skills & experience:
- The successful candidate will have 2 years’ experience working in a similar role within the life assurance industry.
- A good understanding of investments.
- Minimum of two A Levels one of which should be Maths.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- CISI Investment Operations Certificate is also desirable.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF783.