INVESTMENT DEALING OFFICER | ref.MF857
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an individual seeking to begin their career within investments.
The successful candidate will join our client’s Investment Management department and will have the ability to process large volumes of trades with a high level of accuracy and deliver excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing dealing instructions for personalised portfolio bonds.
- Handling customer enquiries from policyholders, adviser and members of the sales team.
- Working closely with colleagues to deliver a positive experience for customers.
- Assisting with ad-hoc investment related tasks as required.
- Liaising with stockbrokers and custodians.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be educated to A Level standard, Maths would be advantageous.
- An interest in investments.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF857.