INVESTMENT DEALING OFFICER | ref.MF805
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Investment Dealing Officer on a permanent basis.
This role would suit and individual with experience in the life assurance industry looking to start their career in an Investment department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing dealing instructions for personalised portfolio bonds.
- Handling customer enquiries from policyholders, advisers and members of the sales team.
- Working closely with colleagues to deliver a positive experience for customers.
- Assisting with ad-hoc investment related tasks as required.
- Liaising with stockbrokers and custodians as required.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years dealing experience within the life assurance industry.
- Be educated to A Level standard (Maths would be advantageous).
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and adapt to changing priorities.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF805.