INVESTMENT DEALING OFFICER | ref.MF810
Our client currently has a permanent position available within their Investment Management department.
They are seeking an Investment Dealing Officer with the ability to process large volumes of trades whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
This role is suitable to an individual committed to providing excellent customer service with the ability to flex and adapt to changing priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process dealing instructions for personalised portfolio bonds, in line with service standards and to an exceptional degree of accuracy.
- Handle customer enquiries from policyholders, advisers and members of the sales team, quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with colleagues to deliver a positive experience for customers throughout the life of their policy.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years dealing experience within the life assurance industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance.
Previous experience within a dealing or investments based role in life assurance is advantageous but our client will give consideration to an ambitious team player with life assurance experience, looking to start their career in investments.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF810.