IT RISK SPECIALIST – LIFE ASSURANCE | ref.MF768
Our client seeks an IT Risk Specialist to join their Risk Legal and Compliance Team.
This is an important role at the heart of Risk Strategy. It is fundamental to providing constructive oversight, challenge and support to how the Group’s IT operations and strategic change projects are directed and controlled.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic and tactical direction and consultation on IT risks and compliance for key strategic projects.
- Constructively overseeing, challenging and validating risk assessments.
- Developing processes and procedures for overseeing and challenging IT risk governance.
- Working collaboratively with other teams to facilitate up to date IT risk analysis.
- Participating in the development, embedding and maintenance of the Risk Management Framework.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have relevant IT and risk management qualifications and/or relevant equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable track record of working with Audit, Risk, Change and IT teams.
- In depth knowledge and experience of IT related risks, change, techniques and implications across platforms.
- Broad commercial experience, preferably with experience in financial services.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF768.