JUNIOR TRUST & COMPANY ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF792
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for administering a portfolio of various corporate and trust structures for clients and will develop and maintain effective business relationships with colleagues.
- Liaison with clients and advisors on a pro-active basis both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain diary systems for payments, periodic reviews and important dates.
- Assist in client billing and debt collection.
- Dealing with and prioritising daily correspondence and general administration.
- Processing and facilitating payment.
- Assist the compliance department to obtain necessary documentation.
- Opening/closing of corporate and trust bank accounts.
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience within a CSP environment but general office experience will be considered for the right candidate with a can-do attitude.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF792.