LETTINGS ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF788
Our client is currently seeking a Lettings Administrator to support the Property Division. This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and professional individual to work with both Operations and Finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing rental invoices to residential and commercial tenants.
- Compiling and collating charges incurred by the properties.
- Ensuring rental schedules are kept up to date.
- Ensuring rates and utility bills are charged to tenant where applicable.
- Monitoring the helpdesk and responding to relevant requests.
- Handling invoice queries.
- Maintaining a master lease schedule.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have experience of Navision accounting or similar.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to adhere to priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible and able to readily adapt to changing demands.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF788.