MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT | ref.MF779
We currently have an interesting opportunity available for a recently qualified Management Accountant.
The role holder will be part of the Central Finance department and will provide support to the lead management accountant in the preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts including posting of monthly accruals/prepayments and posting of recurring and adhoc journals as required.
- Routinely reviewing the balance sheet for accuracy.
- Weekly KPI reporting including preparation of weekly sales reports.
- Preparing weekly cashflow forecast.
- Administration of the fixed assets systems.
- Payment of weekly and monthly pay through the online banking system.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be the holder of a relevant accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or will be close to qualifying.
- Experience of Navision accounting software or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook.
This role would suit an individual with a desire for career advancement who can demonstrate a personal commitment to support the business.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF779.