MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT | ref.MF874
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our client’s Marketing department for an individual looking to gain a wide range of marketing experience and develop their career in Marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing internal and external content across a variety of platforms including staff intranet, staff newsletter, marketing emails, websites and IOM and international publications.
- Assisting in managing and implementing the corporate sponsorship programme and in delivering local sponsorship and corporate events.
- Managing the marketing email database.
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating the sourcing, supply and distribution of branded merchandise.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a marketing or communications environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A strong flair for writing and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication and people skills with the confidence to deal with customers, suppliers and staff at all levels of seniority.
A driving license is essential for this position in order for the role holder to represent the company at external sponsorship events.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF874.