Marketing Executive – Part Time
Location: London, UK
About the company
Our client is a niche provider of equity data and research to the fund management industry.
The company’s specialist services gives a timely and detailed insight into which transactions are most likely to indicate future share-price performance.
Monitoring around 60,000 companies globally across more than 60 countries, data includes all listed stocks in markets where ‘insider transactions’ are reported.
The company currently employs circa 20 members of staff and now have the opportunity for an experienced, creative and dedicated Marketing Executive to join their busy team on a part time basis.
About the job
Including sales, sales support and senior management you will be responsible for all the marketing activity within the business.
To ensure the role is carried out successfully, you will have experience of marketing within financial services or the Fintech sector. Knowledge of the market data industry is also an advantage.
The role offers an excellent work/life balance as you will primarily be working from home, although regular visits to the city office will be required when appropriate. The company can also accommodate family or other personal / business commitments.
- Creating and executing email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Reviewing and managing collateral including the company website to convey key messages.
- Co-ordinating online campaigns and other material by liaising with specialist partners.
- Researching buy-side conferences globally, coordinating the company’s exhibition presence and pre and post event campaigns.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar or related role.
- Strong creativity skills along with experience in social media.
- Self-motivated and dedicated.
- Able to generate new and creative ideas in order to reach the highest level of success for the firm.