NEW BUSINESS EXECUTIVE | ref.MF815
A leading law firm on island is currently seeking to engage a confident, enthusiastic and target driven New Business Executive.
The role holder will professionally present the company to potential clients and generate new business, delivering a positive customer experience based on integrity, fairness and professionalism.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new business relationships with potential clients by offering products via superior customer service.
- Presenting the company to potential clients predominately through telephone contact.
- Developing an understanding of customer requirements to offer a client focused service.
- Interacting professionally with the Head of Sales, team managers and various support teams.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the legal / financial sector is an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience of sales or business development experience.
- Previous experience of selling over the phone or selling B2B.
- Excellent customer service, organisation and time management skills.
- A commitment to achieving the highest standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for a positive individual with a strong work ethic to be part of a forward-thinking business that is expanding quickly.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF815.