OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF849
Our client is currently seeking a high performing administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
This role would suit an individual with previous office based experience seeking a role within the trust and company sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the team including scanning and filing.
- Assisting with queries.
- Dealing with and prioritising daily correspondence.
- Processing new business documentation.
- Basic bookkeeping.
- Drafting documentation.
- Creating and updating records.
- Coordinating meetings and appointments.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Hardworking with a can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Previous experience in the finance sector is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF849.