Part Qualified Accountant | ref.MF869
We currently have an interesting opportunity available for an individual looking to complete their studies within a supportive and encouraging environment.
Our client is seeking a part qualified accountant to join their finance team and gain valuable accounting experience whilst working towards their qualification.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the finance team.
- Posting monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Processing Group payroll journals.
- Posting intercompany transactions and recharges.
- Tracking and accounting entries.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Weekly KPI reporting.
- Supporting the management accounts team with budgeting and year end.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be part qualified or nearly part qualified with previous office and accounting experience.
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task.
This is an excellent opportunity to complete your accounting qualification whilst working alongside an experienced, knowledgeable and supportive finance team.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF869.