PAYMENTS ADMINISTRATOR | ref.MF865
An opportunity has arisen for a Payments Administrator within our client’s Cash Processing Team.
This is a busy and varied role that would suit somebody who is quick to learn, able to keep calm under pressure when dealing with a high volume of transactions and able to deal with the volume without compromising on accuracy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Timely and accurate processing of all outward payments to clients, brokers and external suppliers. Investigating and answering all payment related queries from internal departments and external banking partners.
- Providing banking expertise to colleagues and business partners.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with banks, business partners and colleagues.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience working in a financial services environment.
- Working knowledge of major international banking systems.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Payment processing experience is also desirable.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF865.