Our client is a game development company, undertaking technology support and services for a gambling licence holder and its service company. Conducts research and development activity in relation to production of games to be offered upon the gaming platform of the business, including those in multiple languages (including multiple Asian dialects)
In this role, you will be:
- Responsible for product design and management in UI and UE.
- Responsible for building and evaluating product specifications.
- Communicate effectively across the departments in the company to assist the product development, testing and release.
- Translate customer needs and technology directions into product innovation and optimization.
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Any discipline in computer science and technology, design or relevant field is highly desirable
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in web product design.
- Internet Product management experience is highly desirable.
- High level competency with Microsoft office products including Excel, Axure or any other relevant software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Logical thinker/problem solver who is self-motivated and a strong contributor within a team
- Strong data analytical skills
To discuss further and for a full job description, please call us on 01624 69800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting our reference MF273