PRODUCT MARKETING ASSISTANT | ref.MF879
Our client is currently seeking a Product Marketing Assistant to join their expanding Product Marketing team.
The successful candidate will assist the team with marketing, support and development of current product ranges, including the creation of new sales materials for both online and offline distribution and the ongoing maintenance of existing product literature.
This role would suit a committed team player with excellent attention to detail and communication skills, looking to develop their career in product marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of promotional material such as sales aids, brochures and presentations.
- Creation and maintenance of product training materials and web-based content.
- Creation of key product messages promoted via various social media platforms.
- Analysis of key competitor product offerings.
- Answering pre and post sales technical product related queries for internal and external stakeholders.
- Production of annual product reviews.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have experience in the life assurance industry, preferably in a marketing related role.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data succinctly.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to proof read documents to an acceptable level.
- Motivated to identify issues and pre-emptively find solutions.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF879.