PROJECT LEAD | ref.MF778
Our client is currently in an exciting period of growth and is seeking an experienced and pro-active Project Lead to join their team.
This is an interesting and varied role in which the role holder will act as both Technical Project Manager and Chief Engineer / Architect.
Key responsibilities include:
- The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Technical team and the preparation of technical requirements for the Application team.
- Planning and developing requirements and standard for scheduled projects.
- Establishing and implementing processes and strategies for all technical personnel.
- Determine progress and address and questions or challenges regarding projects.
- The Chief Engineer will oversee the technical development of the product. The role holder will be responsible for social media integrations and mobile applications with a focus on security and deployment.
- Responsible for the integration of third party services and provision of those services.
- Developing platform reference architectures, management of SDLC process, leverage AWS, Azure, GCP for fault tolerant, high availability, secure application design.
- Design data models and customised reporting with SQL/NoSQL databases.
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar position and will be committed to driving the business forward and propelling progress.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF778.