PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE ANALYST | ref.MF861
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst within our client’s Change Department.
The primary focus will be supporting the change department, delivering support services to projects and programmes to ensure the right level of PMO governance and control is applied, ensuring consistency and alignment with the project management framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Programme and Project Managers in preparing initiation documentation in line with Project Framework standards.
- Ongoing management and monitoring of the Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) and lessons learned logs for projects via regular engagement and challenge with the project teams.
- Supporting the Change team in building the maturity and capability of the PMO and wider project team.
- Working with the project team to gain understanding of, collect and collate required information to produce reports.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have a good level of knowledge of Project Office industry best practice and methodology through proven PMO/ Programme Analyst experience.
- Analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of Office products, particularly Excel with an ability to create and manage medium complexity spreadsheet solutions.
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills.
To discuss this role further please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01624 698900 quoting reference MF861.